Sunday, June 17, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)
Last week's:

1. I knew it was love when...I realized that life without would be a real big drag!
2. My heart can be broken but you always find a way to glue it back together.
3. A dog is the one thing about allergies that I miss having around.
4. My how you have changed!
5. Can you see my house from here?
6. And the beat goes on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight Friday I looked forward to getting through it (accident, family staying at our house, explosion...drama), tomorrow Saturday my plans included spending time with my niece and her husband and son (but that totally imploded so instead I sat in the park and talked with Beast for four hours), and Sunday, I wanted to figure out where we go from here!

+ + + + + + + + + + +

This week's:

1. It's always nice when a plan comes together! I've learned not to take that for granted
2. I like to hear silence.
3. Positive: we got some rain, finally; negative: not nearly enough.
4. This is the end of a long, busy day.
5. What I heard I wish I could forget.
6. Often, I search for random stuff about TV shows I'm watching. (not now: golf is on...YAWN!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight Friday I was looking forward to saying goodbye to C.T. at work, tomorrow Saturday my plans included seeing Dr. W. and Sunday today, I wanted to make 6 dinners for cooking later, and I did! (although, technically, we ate one of those 6 tonight)

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I am impressed that you prepared so many meals in advance!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.